Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank you Canada for introducing me to Molson Canadian. Thank you Molson Canadian for inspiring my new idea!

While we were in Canada I was trying to pick a beer one evening at a restaurant and happened to pick Molson Canadian. It was love at first sip! We tried several different beers while on vacation, but this was probably my favorite (besides the WRaspberry Ale but you can't buy that here.) So upon returning to the states I purchased a pack of Molson Canadian to keep in the fridge. Little did I know that the bottles come with "Would you prefer..." questions. That has inspired me to begin a series of polls on the ole blog for your enjoyment! I am hoping to change them out each week. I will start with the questions from the Molson and after I run out of those I will buy more beer, or come up with my own! So, answer honestly. Which would you prefer.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive