Wednesday, July 15, 2009

and then there were blog posts...

So after several weeks of the animals knowing nothing at all, I suddenly am finding things to blog about! Woo hoo!

So first things first, I made two offers on the cute little house downtown and someone else was willing to pay $2000 over asking for it, so I let them have it. :) I am still looking, but not full force. There are a few reasons behind that...

I am still living in my "Quarter Life Crisis." I mean at least I guess that's what it is. I had an epiphany in while on vacation and realized that I didn't have to become a homeowner right away. It is okay to rent for a while. Then I realized all the things I could do besides buy a house, like travel! I know one can do both, but it was just a freeing thought.

Another reason that I am not looking full force is because I quit my job on Monday. I won't discuss details of why here, but if you'd like to know feel free to ask.

So here I am, unemployed by choice, wanting to travel all over the place and looking for a social work job.

2 comments:

rcombs said...

back to social work, huh? of course i like that idea! :) i also like the idea of you quitting your job that made you work every weekend! now you can come visit me while you travel the world!!!

Nan said...

You want to stay in COS though, right? You can travel up to Arvada - it's cheap! (Except for the shopping that might happen!)

Followers

Blog Archive