Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update for Shawn

I called Adam on my way home from work to see if the gray kitty was still alive. He went to check and found that Puff had given birth to yet another kitten two days after the others. The gray kitty was dead and so was one of the orange ones. I don't know for sure if it was a new orange one or if it was one of the first born orange ones.

I also found out that its an old wives tail that you can't touch the babies until a certain age. I can touch 'em all I want!

6 comments:

rcombs said...

two days later? really? I didn't know that happened. She must have been freaking out for two whole days just waiting to be done giving birth. And why did the kitties have to die?!?! Why God? WHY?!?!

rcombs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rcombs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rcombs said...

I had a little incident that involved me posting the same thing three times. Sorry. First time in front of a computer...

Marika said...

That's so sad! :(

Lauren said...

You don't look that sad Marika.

Followers

Blog Archive