Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Overnight guests?

Last night after checking on the kittens one last time I went to bed. It was around 10:30. Puff was mothering her kitties and trying to hide them from me.

Around 12:20 a.m. I awoke from a pretty deep sleep. Adam woke up too. We heard little mews that sounded really close by. I turned on the light to find that one by one, Puff had carried her babies up from the basement to our room and onto our bed. She placed them between our pillows.

We didn't want to squish them, and I didn't really want new born kitten goo in my bed, so one by one with a plastic bag over my hand to hide my scent I carried the kitties back down to their box in the basement. Adam followed with Puff.

She grabbed one in her mouth and made a run for it. I caught her and started to take them back to their box and the baby kitty fell from Puff's mouth on to the floor. I am afraid that was the kitty who doesn't look so good today. I hope it wasn't my fault.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

This is getting intense. I think I'm dropping Lost on Thursday Nights and just waiting for Lauren kitten blogs.

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Followers

Blog Archive