Saturday, December 5, 2009

Good bye O'Malley


Today I had to do something that I had been putting off for as long as I could. I had to put O'Malley down. He had been living at mom and dad's for about a month. Initially he was doing well there and was behaving himself. Unfortunately that didn't last. Today mom and I took him to the Humane Society, and told them about his behaviors. The man working with us told me that because of the behaviors they were not going to be able to adopt him out. He said they can only euthanize him. He looked so scared. I felt so bad. He was a cool, sweet, friendly cat. Too bad he had bladder control issues. :( I will miss you O'Malley.

4 comments:

rcombs said...

What, nobody wants to adopt a cat that uncontrollably urinates on everything? What is this world coming to?

Unknown said...

We are facing the same issue with my oldest cat :( So sad to think about it but you know that is the best thing to do. Sorry lady Keep your head up!!

Judy said...

We are sad with you, too, Lauren. Mr. O'Malley had personality and he'll be missed.

terry said...

He was a beautiful boy! So sweet. :(

Followers

Blog Archive