Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ready to move again

So I've been in Colorado since last Thursday. I have been staying at mom and dad's. Before I came I was thinking that I would probably stay here for at least a month or two and find work, etc. Well, I've found that after being out of the house (except for short stays) for the last seven or eight years makes you feel differently about home. Don't get me wrong. I love my parents and they aren't getting in my way or leaving me no privacy. It's just that I want my own space to set up and decorate. I want to be able to put my things in their places, and be able to find everything. I love this house, and part of it will always feel like home. I'm just already ready to move out. That's all. :)

2 comments:

emily said...

I happen to know of a very large house in woodland park that could use a tennant until Febuary. Rent is almost non exhistant and utilities are not too bad!!! Oh, and there is a king size bed and a shower with 7 shower heads.

p.s. I'm not really kidding, you should call me.
Em shirk birky

Nan said...

Good for you! Did you find an apartment?

Followers

Blog Archive