Monday, October 6, 2008

Zack and Ashley's wedding



On Thursday morning I drove with Dad and Mom to Illinois for my cousin Ashley's wedding. We picked up Nathan and Marika in Peoria late Thursday night. We stayed Thursday and Friday night with Glick's. As usual they were very good hosts. We ate the most amazing peach pie as an afternoon snack before we went to Busy Corner for dinner. Saturday was Zack and Ashley's wedding. I love being with family. We had a really great time! After the wedding reception Mom, Dad, Mary, Ken, Megan, Kirk, Kyle and I walked to a near by Steak 'N Shake for a midnight snack. Saturday morning we ate breakfast at the hotel. We finished our time together at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was so busy becasue of the Bears game I nearly missed my flight because the food took so long. I'm glad to be home safely, and I'm extra glad I went ahead and took today off to recouperate. I needed it!

3 comments:

Marika said...

Great pics! My favorite is the one of Mary and Kenny. So funny! :)

Nan said...

My favorite one is of my seestor Sue with the cool shades on acting cool!!

Anonymous said...

The pics are way cool! Did you get those off your phone!?! Ashley was a beautiful bride and the reception was fun; I especially loved our traditional "big butt" dance! It was great to see you, Lauren! We love you.

Pete & Marilyn

Followers

Blog Archive