Friday, July 6, 2007

I was sitting outside tonight watching the kitties, as usual. All of a sudden a group of three kitties who were standing in a circle, jumped back all at once. I looked a little closer and there was a very large toad in the center of the circle. I wish that I would not have been alone for that. One cat would touch the toad with its paw, and the toad would jump so high. The cats watched it and then chased it. It ended up jumping right into the middle of the food dish where all the other cats were eating. They all flipped out. If I would have had a video camera I could be rich. I don't do this scene any justice. It was honestly hilarious. I actually even ran away from the toad at one point. It was huge!

Don't laugh at me because all I have to talk about is my animals. They are wonderful entertainment. I watch them every day. Sometimes I play with them. Buddy is getting really good at playing catch.

1 comment:

Sue said...

What do you have to say about Buddy now?

Followers

Blog Archive