Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Snow big deal


Wait, yeah it is!  Snow day!  I went to bed last Wednesday night feeling satisfied knowing we had a delay and was pleased to wake up to the wonderful surprise of having the whole day off!  I'm so thankful that Nathan and Marika live so close by so I could spend the day playing in the snow with them and the kids!  By the time I got there Jack had spent some time outside and wasn't too interested in going back out even through he kept talking about making a smiling snowman.  When Nathan and I decided to go get a sled I asked Jack if he would please try the sled, just once.  He begrudgingly agreed saying, "Otay, Nanu."  I think he ended up loving it!  Juliana got a ride too!  Nathan and I built a small snowman and Jack came back out to help us put his fruit loop facial features in place and top him off with a hat!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive