Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I dream of maintenance men.

A few nights ago I had a funny dream...

I was hanging out with Phil, renovation guy from work and Todd the son of a co-worker who will be helping maintenance this summer. We were hanging out and talking and I suddenly remembered that I needed to put the sheets on the bed. So I got up to do that and Phil came and said, "I'll help you." I was so grateful for his help. I hate putting the sheets on the bed alone.

In real life Phil is a very helpful guy. It probably wouldn't be too out of character for him to go out of his way to offer help like that. Todd, I don't really even know. I don't know why he showed up.

Last night I had another funny dream...

Nathan, a maintenance guy from work, was teaching me how to ride a motorcycle. I was driving it all by myself on K-61. Rachel, Emily and Erin were on a three person motorcycle in front of Nathan, and I was behind him. It was such an awesome feeling. When we got to Inman all of a sudden Nathan lost control of his bike and wrecked. I jumped off my motorcycle right away and ran over. A man standing next to Nathan, who was sprawled out on the ground asked if anyone knew this man's name. I immediately told him his name and I tried to see if Nathan was okay. There was blood all over the place. I turned away. The next thing I know, Nathan stands up and brushes the dirt off of himself and says, "Man, I'm just so upset that I wrecked my bike."

Turns out Nathan was fine. Thank goodness. I'd hate to kill such a friendly guy in my dream. Maybe this will become a series of dreams. There are a lot more maintenance guys to dream about. I wonder who's next?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This creeps me out just a bit. Our you going to dream of Merlin???
LOL

erin said...

was i driving the motorcycle? i feel like, in your dream, i should be driving the motor cycle.

Followers

Blog Archive