Thursday, May 15, 2008

Around the Manor in 80 dreams

If I keep going at this rate, maybe I could write a book of my crazy dreams.

Jenny and Chris flew to South Africa to be on Deal or No Deal. Amy and Nick also went to South Africa for a meeting. So Adam and I decided we would go too. When we got off the plane and walked out of the airport we started seeing people from Bethel. They were mostly people who I recognized, but I didn't really know. Then we saw Joseph Schrag. We said hello and went out separate ways. When we got to the town square Amy and Nick were there. Then Amy and I pounded fists.

Later I had another dream.

Debra, one of the Dress Barn associates that I see when I go in there was spending the night at my house. She came into our bedroom before we were awake. She kept talking to me and asking me questions. I told her that Adam was still asleep and it might bother him that she was in there talking. She stayed and kept on talking. So I got up and went about my business. Adam woke up and found Debra in our bedroom with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid it's all a bunch of phallic symbols and repressed desires. You should seek professional help.

-Brother

Followers

Blog Archive