Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sick of being sick!

I had a bad cold that kept me home from work two days the week before last. I was feeling oh so much better the next week, and made it to work every day. However, Friday I was very sneezey and had a runny nose again. Yesterday morning I woke up a little early to clean the bathroom before a contactor came over to take a look at it to give us a bid on re-doing it. I felt ok at first, but after he left around 9:30 I was feeling terrible. Since I can't make any decisions by myself when I am sick, I called my mommy. She suggested I go back to sleep for a while. I took a Mucinex D and laid down in bed again. I woke up again around 12 or 1 and still felt pretty yucky. Adam went to the K-State game and I stayed home and sulked. I had a temperature and everything. Now today I stayed home from church and I am still sickly. I am so sick of being sick. I think its winter’s fault. I’m ready for spring.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive