Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day?

On Monday afternoon Adam and I met at the furniture store to look at recliners. He asked me, "So is this a mutual Valentine's gift?" I told him that would be okay since we were dropping a significant amount of money.
The chair was delivered this afternoon. Before I got home I called and talked to Adam.

Adam: So are you going to sit in the recliner when you get home? Wait, don't it's MY recliner that you got ME for Valentine's Day.

Lauren: That's not fair. You said it was a mutual gift.

Adam: What I meant by mutual was, your gift to me was the recliner, and my gift to you was allowing you to buy the recliner because it was somewhat frivolous.

1 comment:

rcombs said...

Thats funny. Guys just don't think like we do!

Followers

Blog Archive