Thursday, August 15, 2013

Surprise! I'm 30!

I turned 30 while we were in Phoenix.  The day after we flew home I couldn't figure out why Adam was so insistent on me going to grandma's to work on a quilt, and I also didn't understand why he wanted to come along.  When we showed up at grandma's the house was filled with my friends and family!  I was thrown my first ever surprise party!  I always wanted a surprise party! :)  There was delicious luau themed food and a cute and tasty cake.  They also set up a photo booth downstairs and had props to go with it.  It was so nice of everyone who made it and everyone who helped pull it off!  Thanks friends!











1 comment:

Nan said...

First comment - I win!! Happy Birthday and I so happy for your that you got a surprise party!!

Followers

Blog Archive