Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jewelry creations from Christmas gifts

The bug necklace went to Liz. The rectangle peacock to Leah. The bracelet was for Amanda. The Circle peacock went to Erin. The red circle was for Emily. The tree with red was Rachel's.
Rachel commissioned me to make some pieces for Shawn's sisters for Christmas too! The owl was for Monica. The green and black rectangle for Megan and I unfortunately forgot to take a picture before I shipped the last piece (last picture) for Erin to Iowa in time for Christmas.
I had so much fun with these! Can't wait to have time, money and occasions for more projects!

3 comments:

erin said...

and i LOVE my necklace - you're so talented, li'l miss! can't wait to see more of your designs!

Unknown said...

These are awesome, LOVE them :)

terry said...

yeah, honey, you did a very nice job with these! Very classy!

Followers

Blog Archive