Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fun fillied Labor Day weekend

This past weekend seemed so busy to me. I guess there was just a lot going on, and my sleep schedule was a little screwy. It was a good time though!

Saturday evening began with Zack and Zoelie's birthday party at Lil Biggs. Mom and I hung out there for a bit and got to eat pizza and have cake.
Later that night I went t0 Old Chicago with Ryan and his friends Bryan and Kenny. Michelle was just getting done with her shift for the night, and she joined us for drinks and interesting conversation. It was a fun night!


I stayed up waaaaay too late, and was supposed to be ready to go to the balloons at Memorial Park at 6:15. I was up, showered and ready to go on time. Nathan and Marika and I drove to Memorial and only saw one balloon. Since they hadn't launched the day before, we figured that was happening again. So we drove on passed and went to Wade's cafe for breakfast! Yummy!
I slept after breakfast until about noon. Got ready for the rest of the day and headed to Pete and Marilyn's in Loveland for a cookout! It was so much fun seeing them again. I have been back for 6 months and hadn't seen any of the Gillis'. We played bocce ball and ate a lot of delicious food. It was great!
Monday was a lazy day. I slept in (surprise surprise). Then went to mom and dad's for a bit. Later in the afternoon I headed to Pueblo for some q.t. with the Montoya boys. I attempted to install a ceiling fan in Adam's room, but my weiring skills weren't up to par. Maybe I shouldn't brag so much.

Now it's back to everyone being at work and me be lazy alone. I really hope I can find a job soon. Being bored and broke gets old after a while. :)

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive