Saturday, September 12, 2009

BORED!

I have new ideas every day about what I want to do with my life. I feel like what I do for a living defines who I am. I think in a way it does. I can't very easily settle for a "job" for very long. I need a passion.
The first week of not having a job is kind of great. The first month of not having a job is pretty cool. Now, tomorrow marks two months of unemployment. I'm BORED! It might be difficult to get back into a routine, but I need it!

I was fortunate to get the job I did right out of school. I was there for three years, and was able to move up in the company. By the time I was leaving MM I was ready to go. I want to feel like I did at my peak of working at MM. I could go back to social work. I could try a new area of social work for some change. Or I could go a completely different direction.

One thing that I keep coming back to is starting a cleaning and organization business. I like to clean my own house, why not clean someone else's house. There are just a few obstacles to overcome before this process can even begin.

I have no idea what it takes to start a small business in Colorado Springs. I have no idea where to find out how to start a business. I don't know what kind of money this takes, and I don't think that my current lack of motivation brought on by my messed up schedule is very helpful.

Most people wouldn't cure boredom by cleaning, but it would be my dream come true.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive