Friday, December 19, 2008

I must be totally obsessed with kitties or something.

I find that several times through out a week my dream involves cats. I think what that means is that I really wish I could have a cat. Too bad the landlord won't let me. :( Any how, last night was another kitty cat dream. The main cat in the dream was Tiny Bones. If you have been a reader of my blog in the past, then you might remember seeing or at least hearing about Tiny Bones. He was a little orange cat. So tiny. Anyway, Tiny was my kitty and I was carrying him around with me. Then I had the idea of creating a kangaroo pouch in the front of my pants and carrying him around that way. He loved it.


So, the moral of this story is, if I wake up to this on Christmas morning...I'll be your b.f.f.l.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Keep posting kitten stories. I like them.

emily said...

I looked up online what a cat in your dream means, and this is what it said. To see a cat in your dream, symbolizes an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power. It also represents misfortune and bad luck. The cat could indicate that someone is being deceitful or treacherous toward you. If the cat is aggressive, then it suggests that you are having problems with the feminine aspect of yourself. The dream may be a metaphor for "cattiness" or someone who is "catty" and malicious. If you see a cat with no tail, then it signifies a loss of independence and lack of autonomy.

I don't know about all that... I think you just really like kitties.
Emily

Followers

Blog Archive