Thursday, June 12, 2008

Another Manor dream

Last night I had a dream I was sitting with Kathie and Amy in the employee dining room at work with my bare feet up on the table. Kathie pointed out a spider bite I had on my leg and started talking about how gross it was. Amy said, "That's just like Kathie to point that out." I said. "Yeah, first she points out my pimple and now my spider bite."
Upset, I left the table and walked away quickly looking for somewhere to pout in private. I walked past the public restrooms, and I went into the one I thought said Women. I went into one of the stalls and shut the door. I heard other people coming in so I peeked through the cracks to see who it was. I saw men walking into the bathroom. I realized that I had accidentally gone into the Men's bathroom.
All of a sudden Jenny came busting through the door and said, "Amy and Kathie said you were upset, and I figured I'd find you here."


Thanks for comforting me Jenny! What a good friend!

1 comment:

Sue said...

If Jenny hadn't come to your rescue you'd still be sitting there!

Followers

Blog Archive