Monday, March 10, 2008

The kittens are here!

This evening Puff was acting really whiney. She was following me around everywhere. I was watching her and noticed that her back half look like it was contracting. I told Adam she was having contractions. I really didn't know. Only a few minutes later her water broke. Tiny was running around crazy so I took him upstairs and Puff stayed downstairs with Adam. Adam came up about a half an hour later and said Puff had two kittens. I went down right away to see them. Within 15 minutes she had another one! There are two blackish and one orange. They look like little mice. For as big as she was I'm surprised she didn't have seven. I think that Tiny was so excited because he knew he was about to have baby cousins.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive