Friday, March 14, 2008

But Gap is boring and expensive

Read this b.s.

http://www.247wallst.com/2008/03/ubiquitous-20th.html

You don't understand how upset I am about this Old Navy/Gap issue. Are you kidding me? No more Old Navy? Okay fine! Gap has some nice clothes, but I've had a love affair with Old Navy since I saw the first commercial on local television when I was in high school. The Salina Mall just got an Old Navy last summer and it has been oh so convenient. This hurts my feelings.

I'm not happy about K-Mart or Yahoo! either.

If I were president, I would end the war in Iraq and make Old Navy promise not to disappear.

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Old Douggie McIntire just pulled that one out of his ass, LR. With you and Rach still supporting how could they possibly go under?

Fay said...

Hey Laurlen, I couldn't get the article to come up but from what i gather.... nooooooooo..... I much prefer Old Navy.
Fay Bug

Followers

Blog Archive